Email Marketing Works 24/7 Like a Virtual Salesman on Autopilot
Take a look at these 10 shocking email marketing stats for 2015 and ask yourself why you are letting another minute go by without using email marketing as a revenue driver.
1) Email marketing yields an average 4,300% return on investment for businesses in the United States. (Direct Marketing Association)
2) Companies using email to nurture leads generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at 33% lower cost. And nurtured leads, on average, produce a 20% increase in sales opportunities compared to non-nurtured leads. (Hubspot)
3) Small business owners estimate that getting an extra hour in their day back from doing their own email marketing (and other activities) is worth $273/hour. (Constant Contact)
4) For every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $44.25. (EmailExpert)
5) Marketers consistently ranked email as the single most effective tactic for awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention. (Gigaom Research)
6) Email conversion rates are three times higher than social media, with a 17% higher value in the conversion. (McKinsey & Company)
7) Email is nearly 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter at acquiring customers. (McKinsey & Company)
8) 70% of people say they always open emails from their favorite companies. (ExactTarget)
9) 95% of those who opt into email messages from brands find these messages somewhat or very useful. (Salesforce)
10) You have just 3-4 seconds to grab your readers’ attention and interest them enough to open and read your email. (Litmus)
There is definitely a science in proper email marketing and when it is done correctly, the statistics prove the incredible value.