1. Back up of website
- a. Monthly back-ups
- b. Back up stored off site for safety
2. Software Updates
- a. WordPress Updates applied
- b. Evaluate non-critical software to see if they are worth applying
3. Check Full Site For Errors and Broken Links
- a. Run link checking software to crawl complete site to look for broken links that disrupt both users and search engine bots.
- b. Use Advanced software to identify internal errors.
4. Site Speed
- a. use Google PageSpeed Insights to identify issues that may slowdown the website.
5. Spam Removal
- a. Review website for comments and spam that has attached to the website. We clean it for efficient performance.
6. Website Updates
- a. Update any page requests you may have and make sure linking is correct.
- b. Input photos or videos into the website so they arecorrectly placed and inline with HTML coding.
7. Functionality of Website
- a. Test and check optin forms and check functionality of any form or added web asset.
8. Website Hosting
- Website is hosted with us on our servers unles s you have your own set up and would like to keep it there or have a pre-paid plan that does not need to be interrupted.